Chef Neha Lakhani
Mar 15, 2016
The goodness of fresh lime adds to the flavours of this delcious tea cake!
1. Whisk the sugar and eggs first. Add the vanilla essence, lime zest and blend well.
2. Put all the dry ingredients together – flour, baking powder, salt. Sieve this into the egg mixture in batches.
3. Add milk and lime juice now. Beat well.
4. Now put the butter and fold it with a spatula.
5. Take a greased cake tin and pour the batter. Sprinkle some pistachio.
6. Bake at 180 degree celsius for 40 minutes.