Clam Cutlets With A Thai Twist
Shagun offers a Thai twist to the traditional clam cutlets or teesreo dangar. Guess what? It works as a perfect party appetiser.
- Firstly shuck the clams out of their shell and then blend the clams to make a clams puree out of it.
- Add chopped french beans, bird eye chilli, thai curry paste, garlic, sweet thai chilli sauce and fish sauce to the clams puree and mix all the ingredients well.
- Tear a white bread along with the yolk of an egg in it and Mix it well and let it rest for 5-6 Mins.
To make the sauce:
- Heat the pan and pour in some fish sauce, sweet thai chilli sauce, garlic.
- Reduce the flame and simmer it on low heat.
- Add some thai curry paste, goan vinegar and sugar to give it a sweet and sour taste.
- Add coriander to the paste.
- Heat the pan and add oil to it and make cutlets out of the clam mixture.
- Fry them until well cooked and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with the sauce made.