Dessert Recipe | Coconut Wadi
1. Take a kadhai and add some oil to it.
2. Then put a bowl of freshly grated coconut.
3. Roast it on a medium flame.
4. Put one cup of sugar and some ghee for richness and taste.
5. Stir with a spoon, then crush cardamoms and add it to the kadhai.
6. Put mawa and some more of ghee.
7. Mix and cook all the contents in the kadhai.
8. Take a tin and grease it with some ghee.
9. Add the batter/mixture to the tin and then spread it evenly within the tray.
10. Keep the tray in the fridge for an hour or so.
11. After freezing, remove it out and cut in squares or any shape.
12. Take it out on a plate. Finally, garnish with almonds and saffron strands.