This popular coffee-flavoured Italian custard dessert is always a hit an any party, if you get it right. So who better than patisserie chef Neha Lakhani to show you how to make the perfect Tiramisu.
1. To make the syrup, boil water, sugar and coffee together.
2. Boil the sugar and water together and pour this mixture of over eggs while whisking until the mixture cools.
3. Add in whipped cream and mascarpone cheese and mix again.
3. Soak the sponge with the coffee mix and layer on top the whipped cream mixture.
4. Top it off with cocoa powder, chill and serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.