Coffee Trifle Recipe By Nandita Iyer
Enjoy digging into this classic Coffee Trifle layered with vanilla sponge cake, coffee syrup and topped with whipped cream. Watch and learn easy to make Coffee Trifle in no time by Chef Nandita Iyer and stay tuned to #BritanniaDessertCarnival for more such delectable dessert combos to feast.
Firstly, Take oats, maida, sugar, butter in bowl and mix it up.
Add vanilla essence to the mixture.
Then, take small baking tray, apply butter on aluminum foil and remove the mixture on it.
Press the mixture till it gets smoother.
Bake the mixture for 10 mins in the oven till the golden crisp.
For assembling the trifle, Take vanilla sponge cake, dip it into coffee, put it into glass, put whipped cream on the top, then put prepared mixture on it, put coffee syrup on it and repeat the process again.
Garnished with the chocolate sev and a pinch of coffee powder.
- dessert recipes
- trifle recipe
- coffee trifle
- coffee trifle recipes
- coffee trifle dessert recipes
- trifle with coffee
- trifle with coffee recipe
- trifle made of coffee
- trifle made of coffee recipe
- coffee trifle recipe in hindi
- how to make coffee trifle
- how to make trifle out of coffee
- how to make coffee trifle at home
- quick recipe for coffee trifle
- instant recipe for coffee trifle
- 5 min coffee trifle recipe
- best coffee trifle at home
- easy and delicious recipe to make coffee trifle
- coffee trifle banane ka tarikha
- mouthwatering coffee trifle
- homemade coffee trifle
- homemade coffee trifle recipe
- homemade dessert recipes
- easy dessert recipes
- desserts made of coffee
- coffee based recipes