1. To make this corn bhel recipe, heat a pan. Add some oil followed by chopped onions.
2. Sauté till golden brown, depending on how raw or cooked you like your onions.
3. Add some garlic, green chillies and boiled corn.
4. Once the ingredients are well cooked, add salt and sugar as per taste.
5. Add the potatoes. Mix well.
6. Add fresh lemon juice. Mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander chutney, sev and freshly chopped coriander.
This quick and easy corn bhel recipe is the perfect snack for those who get hungry between meals. It's light, healthy, easy to prepare and will be ready to relish in under 2 minutes! You don't need to go running for the ingredients of this corn bhel recipe as it's made using ingredients readily available in your kitchen.
Are you always looking for a recipe that is quick and easy to make with not too many ingredients? Then this corn bhel recipe by Megha Joshi will be your favourite snack recipe this summer. Whether you're an expert in the kitchen or not, anybody can put together this corn bhel recipe to take care of hunger pangs in a jiffy!
The boiled corn kernels add a crunch to this bhel while the onion, garlic and chillies fill it with flavour. The boiled potatoes make this bhel a filling snack. Lemon juice makes this corn bhel a refreshing snack. Enjoy it for breakfast, snacks or late night munchies, this corn bhel recipe is perfect for any time of the day.