1. Add 1 cup golden corn kernels into the blender. Blend the corn kernels into a pasty consistency.
2. Add some water into the blender and blend it again.
3. Transfer the blended corn into a saucepan. Add water into the saucepan and mix well.
4. Add the remaining corn kernels along with some salt, pepper and stock cubes into the saucepan.
5. Blend the spring onion leaves into a paste and add it on top of the soup.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.