Crepes Suzette Recipe By Amrita Raichand
Classic french dessert Crepes Suzette made with Britannia Treat and infused in caramel glaze is the sweet indulgence that you can whip up in no time. Go ahead and learn this exotic dessert by Chef Amrita Raichand on Britannia Dessert Carnival special.
1. Prepare pancakes
2. Tip the caster sugar into a non-stick frying pan and set the pan over a low-medium heat. Allow the sugar to melt slowly without stirring and continue to cook until it becomes a deep amber-coloured caramel.
3. Immediately slide the pan off the heat and add the orange juice – be careful as it may splatter and spit as it hits the hot caramel. Add the orange zest, lemon juice, the brandy and return the pan to a low heat to re-melt the caramel into the liquid.
4. Add the butter to the sauce in small pieces, bring it to a boil and simmer gently until glossy and reduced slightly. Add the pancakes to the pan and warm through. Serve immediately with crushed treats biscuits for a nice crunch.
- French dessert
- dessert recipes
- crepe recipe
- crepe suzette
- crepes suzette
- crepes suzette recipe
- recipe crepes suzette
- original french crepes suzette recipe
- french crepes suzette recipe
- classic crepes suzette recipe
- how do you make crepes suzette
- how to make crepes suzette
- quick crepes suzette recipe
- easy homemade crepe suzette
- easy to make crepes suzette
- basic crepe suzette recipe
- how to make cook and eat crepes suzette
- crepes suzette homemade
- traditional french dessert