Don't like methi subzi? Have methi pakodas instead.
1. Drain urad dal in water overnight and then grind it in a mixer.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add the urad dal paste, chopped fenugeek, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger-garlic-green chillies paste, black pepper and salt and mix it well.
3. Heat a pan and pour oil.
4. Make small balls of the mixture and drop them in oil.
5. Deep fry in oil till it becomes brown,.
6. Once it has become crisp, serve it.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.