Apr 13, 2016
Give your regular cutlets a facelift by making these heart-shaped chicken cutlets for your party.
1. Heat a pan and put onions and fry it.
2. Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt and saute it.
3. Put minced chicken, coriander leaves, salt and cook it.
4. Let it cook for next 5 minutes and once it is done, turn off the gas and let it cool.
5. Once the mixture cools down, add boiled potatoes, gram flour, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
6. Smash the whole mixture and add an egg into it.
7. Mix it well and start shaping them into balls.
8. Press those balls and make them a little flatter.
9. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut the balls into hearts and remove the excess of mixture.
10. Roll them in bread crumbs and make sure that the bread crumbs stick the heart cutlets well.
11. Heat a pan and put oil to the pan and fry them.
12. Once it becomes crisp on the outside, serve it with tomato ketchup.