Taking care of healthy food habits for picky eaters is always a task, So today India food network brings you a quick and easy kid-friendly recipe Italian Poha Cutlet by chef Megha Joshi.
Italian Poha Cutlet is a fusion of Poha, Cheese, Potatoes with Italian herb, make this for your kids and let us know their reaction in the comments below.
#pohacutlet #fusionfood #fusionrecipe
- 1 cup Soaked Poha
- 2 tbsp Boiled Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Frying
1. In a mixing bowl, take a cup of soaked poha, boiled potatoes (grated), cheese (grated), oregano, garlic, green chillies, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
2. Mix it well.
3. Take breadcrumbs in a plate.
4. Rub some oil on your palms and form cutlets and roll it in the breadcrumbs.
5. Shallow fry the cutlets in a pan with hot oil till its golden brown in color.
6. Place the cutlets on tissue paper to remove excess oil.
7. Serve the cutlets with pizza sauce or any other sauce (optional).
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.