Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Jun 11, 2018
– Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and chili flakes. Saute it well
– Add leftover rice, oregano and gradually pour in water. Combine it together
– Now, add salt and cheese to the mixture. Stir it well until cheese melts completely on a low flame
– Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool
– Form round balls by taking a small portion of the mixture and evenly coat it with maida slurry and breadcrumbs
– Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the arancini balls until golden brown Your crispy arancini balls is really to serve.