Crispy Rice Balls with Leftover Rice
Believe it or not, your leftover rice can be transformed into an exotic appetizer. Crunchy Arancini Balls are bite-sized rice balls coated with breadcrumbs and golden fried. Go ahead and try this mouthwatering dish by Chef Pallavi.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and chili flakes. Saute it well
- Add leftover rice, oregano and gradually pour in water. Combine it together
- Now, add salt and cheese to the mixture. Stir it well until cheese melts completely on a low flame
- Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool
- Form round balls by taking a small portion of the mixture and evenly coat it with maida slurry and breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the arancini balls until golden brown Your crispy arancini balls is really to serve.