Crunchy Paneer Cheese Croquettes
Cheese & Paneer Croquettes is the perfect recipe for a super tiffin surprise! It’s a wholesome dish that brings together delicious ingredients into one delightful recipe! Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup helps to blend the ingredients together beautifully and lifts the flavours of the dish to the next level.
- Trim the edges of bread slices.
- Take a bowl, add bread, paneer, grated cheese, chopped carrot, capsicum, beans and mash it well together.
- Now add red chilli powder, chaat masala, garam masala. Mix well.
- Then add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix it well.
- Divide the prepared croquette mixture into lemon sized pieces and shape them into small sausages (or croquettes)
- Heat oil in a pan and add the croquettes, shallow fry till golden brown (Please dab on a kitchen roll until all croquettes are dry)