Dahi Bhalla Chaat Recipe By Harpal Singh Sokhi
This Holi season indulge in making this chill snack Dahi Bhalla from the lanes of North India that will rise to the occasion made by chef Harpal Singh Sokhi on Emami Healthy And Tasty Cooking Oil. #SwaadKeRang
For Dahi Bhalla Batter
- Soak the dal overnight then grind it into a pasta.
- Remove it in a bowl add cumin seeds, hing, salt and whisk till it's fluffy.
- Now heat oil and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Add the fried vadas in water for 5-10 minute.
- Squeeze out the excess water.
- Serve using the above mentioned ingredients.