A tangy twist to your chicken curry, this dahi chicken can be paired with steaming hot rice.
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the kadai/ deep frying pan.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and let the ginger garlic paste cook to a golden brown colour. Stir well
3. Once done, add the chicken pieces and mix well. Add 1 ½ cups of thick yogurt and salt into the kadai/ deep frying pan and mix.
4. Cover the kadai/ deep frying pan with a lid and let the chicken cook for 20-25 mins on a slow flame.
5. Add the fresh cream, kasoori methi, coriander leaves, black pepper, slit green chillies and butter. Mix well and let it cook.
6. Serve hot.