Dal Khichdi In A Pressure Cooker For The Office-Goer
From using a pressure cooker to preparing the simplest dal khichdi after a long day at work, this video could be your saviour!
1. Heat some ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. Put cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and chopped onions.
3. Add some vegetables of your choice and fry.
4. Put dhania powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Add the tomatoes at this stage.
5. Add the rice and dal and check seasoning.
6. Now close the pressure cooker and wait for a whistle.