Dec 23, 2016
This Christmas make a delicious Date & Toffee Pudding for your friends and family. Follow Neha’s simple steps and bake this yummines at home.
1. First mix all your dry ingredients.
2. Now mix the wet ingredients with your dry ingredients. Wile mixing, remember to make the number 8 cut. Wondering what that is, just make draw the number 8 with your spatula while mixing the ingredients
3. Now put it in the oven and bake it
4. Pour the toffee sauce and sprinkle some slivered almonds
5. Don’t forget to enjoy the pudding