Dates & Lychee Stuffed Toast Recipe By Kamini Patel
Surprise, Surprise! Savour Toast as a dessert instead of breakfast because Chef Kamini has sweetened up the flavours to give it a brand new avatar. Dates and lychee stuffed toast tastes so yummy that you will praise yourself for creating it. Watch and learn this scrumptious dish right from scratch only on #BritanniaDessertCarnival.
Syrup: To make the syrup, boil all the ingredients together to form a semi thick syrup. Continuously stirring. Once the sugar has dissolved pour the syrup through a sieve to remove all the solid ingredients and once cooled, you can store the syrup in the fridge for up to a week.
Filling: Place the dates, lychees, water, vanilla and cardamom seeds into a pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let the water burn off and smash the remaining pulp into a thick mixture.
For the toast: Layer the filling in between the two slices of toast, like a sandwich. Generously dab butter on both sides of the outside toast (approximately 1 tbsp per toast) and grill on a hot non-stick pan, pressing down on both sides.
Then dip the toast into a plate of syrup, ensuring the entire side is well coated in the fragrant syrup. Grill the sandwich on a hot pan until the syrup caramelises and brulees well on both sides.
Serve this toast with a scoop of ice cream and garnish with dried rose petals, coconut flakes, almond flakes pistachios.
- easy dessert recipes
- dates dessert recipes
- stuffed date dessert recipes
- lychee dessert recipes
- stuffed lychee dessert recipes
- dates and lychee dessert
- dates and lychee dessert recipes
- dates and lychee dessert stuffed toast
- dates and lychee stuffed sweet toast
- dates and lychee dessert stuffed toast recipe
- how to make dates and lychee dessert stuffed toast
- how to make dates and lychee dessert stuffed toast at home
- recipe for dates and lychee dessert stuffed toast
- dates and lychee stuffed toast
- delicious date and lychee stuffed toast
- instant easy to make date and lychee recipes
- easy homemade dessert recipes