Decadent White Chocolate Brownie
For those of you who do not enjoy dark chocolate, here's how you can make your favourite brownies with white chocolate instead.
1. In a small bowl, double boil butter and white chocolate until well combined.
2. In another bowl, cream together the white chocolate mix and sugar.
3. Add flour, waulnuts, vanilla essence, salt, raisins and mix well.
4. Pour this in a well greased baking tin and bake in the oven until slightly golden brown.
5. Cut into small squares and serve.