Delicious Banoffee Pie Recipe By Amrita Raichand
Fresh bananas, a rich toffee filling, and big chocolate chunks of Goodday chunkies, to create a perfect Banoffee Pie. The right chocolatey balance of dark and milk chocolate chips in Goodday chunkies make for a perfect base in this rich banoffee pie that's absolutely hard to resist. Chef Amrita Raichand will show you how to make a perfect banoffee pie effortlessly in today's #BritanniaDessertCarnival special.
1. Line the base of a deep 20cm/8inch springform tin with baking paper.
2. To make the base, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs and melt the butter over a low heat. Pour into a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon into the base of the tin and press down with the back of a spoon until level. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. To make the filling, heat the butter and sugar in a small non-stick saucepan and stir over a low heat until combined. Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring for 2–3 minutes do not over-boil or it will become grainy and fudge-like. Add the vanilla and pour into the tin. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. Whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
5. Arrange the banana slices in neat rounds on top of the toffee. Spoon or pipe the cream on top and level. Set in the fridge for an hour.
6. Remove from the tin, and zig zag the melted chocolate over the top or dust with cocoa powder.
- easy dessert recipe
- pie recipes
- try at home recipes
- recipe of a pie
- recipe for a pie
- banoffee pie
- banoffee pie recipe
- recipes for banoffee pie
- how to make banoffee pie
- how to banana or banoffee pie
- classic banoffee pie recipe
- easy banoffee pie recipe
- easy and delicious banoffee pie
- quick and instant banoffee pie recipe
- the most amazing banoffee pie recipe
- the best banoffee pie ever
- brilliant banoffee pie
- simple banoffee pie at home
- delicious banoffee pie at home
- easy no bake banana banoffee pie recipe
- homemade banoffee pie recipe
- eggless banoffee pie recipe
- english dessert
- english dessert recipes
- dessert recipes to make at home
- no bake dessert recipes
- easy recipe for beginners
- eggless desserts