India Food Network
May 20, 2014
Its the end of the year and time for celebration, whip up these delicious Rum & Almond Chocolate Brownies for your friends and family and see how they devour them in minutes. Best of all its extremely easy to make.
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together.
2. Once melted, add in the sugar and mix.
3. Let the chocolate mix cool and add in the eggs.
4. In a bowl, mix the cocoa and flour and fold this into the chocolate mix.
5. Add in almonds and rum and fold in.
6. Bake this mixture in the oven.
7. Serve hot with ice cream.