Sep 16, 2019
1. Take a pan and make it hot at some time.
2. Add some sugar and melt it in the pan for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove it off the flame and add on the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add butter, chopped walnuts, some berries like blueberries and blackberries.
5. Pour in the vanilla essence and give it a quick stir.
6. Now put a cup of condensed milk along with the cocoa powder.
7. Place it back on the gas and stir/cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
8. Pour it in a tray, spread it nicely with a ladle and wait for it to cool for like an hour.
9. Drizzle it over with some walnuts.
10. Serve the fudge.