Dec 08, 2018
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and prepare a baking tray with liner.
– Cut the tortillas into triangle shapes and place in a plate. Stir the cinnamon and sugar together and set aside.
– Melt the butter and pour into the nacho and toss the chips in it, to cot it evenly.
– Sprinkle half of the sugar mix on the nachos and toss it again.
– Place on the baking tray and bake it for 3-4 minutes, before flipping them over and baking them for another 2 mins. – Remove it from baking tray and sprinkle the remaining sugar mix on top.
– Heat the cream in the double boiler along with sugar and vanilla and add the chocolate and stir it to melt and combine.
– Remove and set it aside.
– Beat the cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks occur. Chill it until ready to use.
– Place the nachos with fruits and drizzle chocolate sauce, sea salt and sprinkles.
– Ready To serve.