Dessert Recipe| Gajar Ka Halwa With A Twist
1. Heat a pan. Add ghee to it and let it warm.
2. Grate carrots in the meanwhile. Add the carrots in the pan and cook in ghee.
3. Add sugar and let the carrots cook.
4. Now add cream, turn the flame to simmer and cook for about 10-15 mins.
5. Add a pinch of cardamom powder along with the pods.
6. Roll the wonton sheets and thinly slice it and fry it. Take them out of the plate and drizzle honey and sesame seeds over it.
7. Remove the halwa on a plate and add the wonton sheets on the top of it and garnish with saffron.