Detox Mint Tea Recipe
What better way to detox than a warm cup of Mint Tea or Pudina Ki Chai after a long tiring day. Chef Pallavi has a great therapeutic recipe to help you calm and refreshes your senses. Mint, honey, and lime mixed with aromatic tea is just what you need to put a spring in your step when you need it.
- Heat water in a pan.
- Meanwhile, add mint sprigs in the kettle.
- Add tea leaves to the pan and switch off the flame. let the tea brew for a while.
- Strain out and discard water, reserving tea leaves in the pain into the kettle.
- Close the lid of the kettle and let it brew for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Stir in honey to taste and lemon. Stir it well.
- Your refreshing mint tea is ready.