What better way to detox than a warm cup of Mint Tea or Pudina Ki Chai after a long tiring day. Chef Pallavi has a great therapeutic recipe to help you calm and refreshes your senses. Mint, honey, and lime mixed with aromatic tea is just what you need to put a spring in your step when you need it.
Water: 1 cup
Honey to taste
Tea leaves: 1 tablespoon
– Heat water in a pan.
– Meanwhile, add mint sprigs in the kettle.
– Add tea leaves to the pan and switch off the flame. let the tea brew for a while.
– Strain out and discard water, reserving tea leaves in the pain into the kettle.
– Close the lid of the kettle and let it brew for 3 – 4 minutes.
– Stir in honey to taste and lemon. Stir it well.
– Your refreshing mint tea is ready.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.