Detox Recipe: White Pumpkin Curry
Now that the party season is over, it's time we gave our stomachs the much needed rest. Try making Roopa's authentic Malwani, white pumpkin curry in your kitchen for the much needed detox, your body requires.
1. Start heating oil in a pan. Add in mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, chili and hing.
2. Once that starts crackling, add in chopped onions and saute.
3. Add in the white pumpkin and mix well.
4. Pour in water and let it cook.
5. Add in salt, pepper, sugar and mix well.
6. Garnish and serve.