Mar 27, 2017
1. Start by marinating the chicken with curd, cumin powder, khuskhus, pepper powder, chilli powder and brown onion paste.
2. Keep the chicken aside for a while.
3. In a heated pan, add in oil, ginger, garlic, onion paste, cashew powder and chicken. Mix well and let it cook.
4. Take a piece of coal and heat it directly on a high flame.
5. Once hot, transfer the coal in a small steel bowl.
6. Keep the bowl in the center of the vessle with chicken, pour some oil on it and close it with a lid.
7. Remove it after a while, add the chicken to another bowl and serve.