- Turn on the gas and take Oil and Butter in a pan. Let both heat up well for 5 Mins.
- Once heated then add crushed ginger-garlic, coriander, onion paste and tomato paste. Mix the ingredients well.
- Add Coriander powder, Jeera powder, Garam Masala, Kitchen King Masala and Red Chilli powder. Mix all of them together.
- Put a cup of green peas in the mixture and Water as required. Mix again.
- Add Salt to Taste . Mix and then let it cook.
- Once cooked then add Paneer in it.
- Cover with lid for about 5 Mins.
- Take it out in a plate and add Butter over it.
- Ready To Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.