Dig Into The Coastal Version of Egg Frittatas
If you have eaten this classic Italian breakfast, then you need to try the Indian version too.
1. Take a tempering bowl and put oil and let the oil become smoky.
2. Add dried chillies and raise the flame.
3. When the chillies start getting roasted, shut the flame.
4. Take a mixing jar, add grated coconut, roasted chillies, cumin powder and water and grind it to a fine paste and keep it aside.
5. Heat a pan and pour oil and add minced garlic and saute it till it is pink in colour.
6. Put chopped onions and saute it till is becomes translucent.
7. Add chopped tomatoes and cook it for 2 minutes.
8. Once it has cooked, add the paste and saute it on high flame.
9. Put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and mix well.
10. Add thin slices of potatoes and do not mix it.
11. Pour water for the potatoes to cook and cover it with a lid and cook it on low flame for 5 minutes.
12. Once the potatoes have cooked, add chopped coriander.
13. Drop the eggs upon the preparation and keep it under low flame .
14. Cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
15. Once the eggs have cooked, serve it.