1. Take a pan and heat it for some time, add some oil to it and chopped onions.
2. Put in the garlic and let the onion cook a bit.
3. Add the chopped green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper. Stir it around and cook.
4. Then add chopped green chillies, black pepper powder and salt to taste. Cook it all nicely before you add other ingredients.
5. Add a bowl full of mushrooms and cook it till the filling is ready.
6. Take tortilla wraps made of any flour like wheat or corn.
7. Spread the filling made over the tortilla wraps.
8. Grate some processed cheese and fold it.
9. Grill the quesadillas when it is hot by greasing them with some butter.
10. Plate it and Serve it with sauce.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.