Jul 09, 2019
1. Take a big bowl and add pieces of boneless chicken it.
2. Add some coriander-cumin powder and ginger-garlic paste.
3. Put onion paste, tomato puree/paste, red chilli powder and garam masala.
4. Then add some kitchen king masala and salt to taste.
5. Sprinkle some coriander leaves in it.
6. Mix all and stir all ingredients.
7. Take a pan and pour some oil.
8. When it is hot add the dry chicken mixture in the pan.
9. Cook for some time and put on the lid as water starts to release.
10 Give it a stir and then take it out on a plate.
11. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
12. Serve the Chicken Sukka with roti or else a pulao.