1. Take fresh curd and besan with a strainer. Strain and take it in a bowl.
2. Now add the curd-besan in a kadhai along with some salt and turmeric powder.
3. Stir it well to let the yellow colour come up.
4. When it thickens, pour in some water and let it cook or boil. Assure that it's lump free.
5. Take moong dal, soak it. add salt, turmeric powder and liquedify it and pour it into the kadhai.
6. Add a pair of spinach leaves to the kadhai/pan. Stir it.
7. Then put chopped dill leaves and cook. Then switch off the gas.
8. For the tempering, pour some pure ghee and add cumin seeds, cloves, asafoetida (hing), green chillies, coriander, dry coriander powder and red chilli powder.
9. Add the tempering to the kadhai that contains the palak kadhi.
10. Stir and it's Ready to Serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.