Oct 19, 2016
These rava besan ladoo are prepared in every Maharashtrian household during the festival of Diwali. If you’re fond of eating these ladoos, Archana shows you a super easy recipe on how you can make them at home.
1. Take 1 cup ghee in a heavy bottom pan and let it heat for sometime.
2. Add the gram flour & rava to the ghee and mix it well till the colour becomes golden brown.
3. Transfer this mixture in a glass bowl and add some cashew nuts and cardamom powder to it.
4. Mix it well and let it cool for sometime.
5. Once the mixture is cool add the sugar to it and mix well with your hands.
6. Now take a small portion of the mixture in your hand and shape them into ladoos.
7. Place them onto a plate and garnish with dry fruits of your choice.
ALSO WATCH: SESAME PEANUT LADDOO