Roopa shows you another variation of ladoos this Diwali, wheat and rawa ladoo. Try making this at home and let us know all the compliments you received!
1. In a heated pan, add in ghee and rava and roast it on a low flame.
2. Once the rava has a light pink colour to it, take it out in a bowl and keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add in more ghee along with wheat flour and mix well.
4. Once well roasted, add it to the bowl with the rava. Add in the sugar, raisins and cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Once mixed well, roll it into laddoos.