Eat Healthy With This Mango and Avocado Salad Recipe
1. In a mixing bowl, pour in some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, red chilli, chopped onion and stir it well so that it gets mixed.
2. Shred some orange zest in the bowl.
3. Sprinkle some sea salt and black pepper. Give it a good whisk.
4. Take fresh chives and finely chop them with a cutter.
5. Similarly, for the celery follow the fine chopping tip. Now assemble the salad in a bowl/plate.
6. Firstly for the base, add the mint leaves.
7. Then add slices of mango, avocado and orange.
8. Put the chopped celery, chives, almonds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds.
9. Pour the dressing made on the salad.
10. Garnish with long stance of fresh chives.
11. Ready to Serve