Egg Masala Toastie
Craving for a street style masala sandwich? Make this delicious street food favourite at home.
1. In a bowl put eggs, onion, tomato, chilli, coriander leaves and salt-pepper and mix well. Divide the mixture into 3 portions.
2. Now take two slices of bread at a time. Butter the outside surfaces and on the inside surfaces apply a layer of Chings Schezwan chutney.
3. Put one portion of the egg masala on one inside surface and close with the other slide.
4. Both buttered sides should be on the outside.
5. Now put the two slices with the filling into the toaster and toast on low flame till both sides are crisp and golden brown.