1. Add oil in a kadai and let it heat up.
2. Once the oil is heated add ginger, garlic & green chillies and saute it well.
3. Then add beans, and carrots and mix them well.
4. Add the eggs and mix well and then add the vinegar and mix again.
5. Add salt, rice, soy sauce and mix till all ingredients are well combined.
6. Then add Chings Schezwan Fried Rice Masala and mix again.
7. Add coriander leaves as garnish.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.