1. Add oil to the pan and then add ginger garlic paste. Cook it well in the oil.
2. Next add tomato puree and stir it until its cooked.
3. Then add salt, red chili powder, cumin powder & sugar and stir in well.
4. Then add Ching's Schezwan Chutney, mint leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves and Noodles.
5. Stir it well so that all ingredients are well combined.
6. Then add the eggs and stir slowly.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.