Eggless Mawa Cakes
Now you can make Mumbai's Irani cafe classic in your kitchen. For best results, eat it with your morning cuppa!
1. In a large bowl, add in the condensed milk & butter and whisk it well.
2. Pour in milk and whisk again.
3. Once all the ingredients are well incorporated add flour, cardamom powder, baking powder, baking soda & sugar and whisk it well again.
4. Then add khoya in the bowl and mix it in with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Scoop the mixture into cupcake liners or cupcake holders and bake it for 170°C for 12-15 mins in the oven.
6. Ready to serve!