1. Pour a bowl of mango puree in a mixer jar.
2. Add milk inside the jar along with the leftover mango puree.
3. Put few scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
4. Then some sugar and blend it in the mixer jar.
5. Pour the juice in a glass and Sprinkle some pistachios and almonds.
6. Add scoops of vanilla ice-cream from top along with glazed cherries and tutti frutti.
7. Ready to Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.