1. In a heated pan, add in ghee and chickepea flour and roast it until golden brown.
2. Pour in milk and mix well.
3. Take the mixture out in a bowl and add in powdered sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits.
4. Make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated and scoop out small portions of the mix.
5. Roll it into small balls, top with some more dry fruits and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.