Delight your friends and family this festive season with these tasty coconut sesame balls.
1. Melt some jaggery in a sauce pan and add grated coconut to it.
2. Add some cardamom powder to enhance the flavour.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Keep stirring the mixture until it changes it's colour.
5. Once the colour changes make small balls out of the coconut and jaggery mixture.
6. Roll the ladoos in sesame seeds and your coconut sesame balls are ready!
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.