India Food Network
Apr 30, 2019
1) Cut 2-bone lamb chops out of single Lamb rack and clean it thoroughly to remove any bloodstains or clots.
2) Start by making marination for lamb chops by mixing together Olive oil, Salt, Black pepper powder, Minced garlic, Chopped rosemary and Italian Lemon juice.
3) Marinate the lamb chops for 6 hours thoroughly.
4) Once the lamb chops are marinated thoroughly for the expected time.
5) Spit roast them for 20 minutes on one side, Repeat the process for the other side also before serving it hot.