Filter Kaapi Mousse With Chocolate Barfi Crumble
This innovative recipe is an ode to the south Indian filter kaapi. Monika combines the earthy coffee decoction with a mousse, and voila!
1. Whip together the cheese and icing sugar till well mixed. Keep aside
2. Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
3. Mix the coffee decoction with the cheese mixture and fold into the whipped cream
4. Pour in individual glasses and set it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
5. Just before serving, make the crumble.
6. Powder the marie biscuits using a mixer. Mix with the crumbled barfi and almond flakes.
7. Pour on top of the set mousse and serve chilled