Fix Yourself a Quick Breakfast with This Semiyan Upma Recipe
1. Take some oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and let them splutter for some time.
2. Then put some urad dal, asafoetida and cook the dal till it gets a lovely colour on it.
3. Add chopped green chillies, ginger, chopped onion, chopped carrot, chopped french beans, green peas and turmeric powder. Cook nicely.
4. Add salt according to taste and water as required.
5. Let it cook and boil for some time.
6. Post that add the semiya/vermicelli in the pan.
7. Stir and cook it for a while.
8. Keep a lid on and let it cook.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
10. Plate it up and Ready to Serve.