1. Start with beating the eggs in a bowl.
2. In a heated pan, add some oil and spread it evenly.
3. Once it is heated, add chopped onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and capsicum.
4. Stir fry them for two minutes. Toss it around a little bit.
5. Add the beaten eggs. Stir it a little bit so that the ingredients mix well together.
6. Sprinkle some pepper and fold the omelette and serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.