Delicious & Healthy French Toast Recipe
French Toast-an healthy and quick recipe made from staples. It can be best served as breakfast and brunch.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together.
- Take a big bowl, add milk, 1 table spoon of honey and the beaten eggs. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Heat the nonstick pan and add the oil.
- Now dip one bread slice into the batter for it to soak the mixture well.
- Place the coated bread into the pan. Repeat the process with the remaining slices. Let it cook for about a minute and flip to cook it from the other side.
- Serve hot with honey.