Oct 23, 2017
– In a bowl, add the potato slices, red chili powder, salt, coriander leaves & biryani masala and mix it well till the potato is coated properly.
– In a pan heat some oil. Once the oil is heated place the potato and fry it well from both sides. Take them out in a plate once it’s fried well.
– In another pan heat some oil and add whole garam masala which includes – cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves, peppercorns and fry them well.
– To this add rice, coriander leaves, salt & biryani masala and mix well.
– Top it with fried onion and mix again
– Add the fried potatoes on top of the rice and add some more fried onions & coriander.
– Give it a steam for 5 mins. Serve hot!