Fried Aloo Pulao
Fried Potato Pulav or Aloo Pulav is an authentic Veg recipe. This delicious Aloo Pulav recipe by Archana is a twist to your regular Pulav. Do try this simple and quick Pulav recipe and let us know in the comment section below.
- In a bowl, add the potato slices, red chili powder, salt, coriander leaves & biryani masala and mix it well till the potato is coated properly.
- In a pan heat some oil. Once the oil is heated place the potato and fry it well from both sides. Take them out in a plate once it's fried well.
- In another pan heat some oil and add whole garam masala which includes - cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves, peppercorns and fry them well.
- To this add rice, coriander leaves, salt & biryani masala and mix well.
- Top it with fried onion and mix again
- Add the fried potatoes on top of the rice and add some more fried onions & coriander.
- Give it a steam for 5 mins. Serve hot!