In today's episode, Chef Pranav Joshi will show us how to make a child friendly Fusion Meal, The India Burrito Wrap. It's time to engage your little sous chefs at home. What other way could you think of ending the long Diwali vacation right?
1. Start by chop the vegetables. Heat your pan and add in oil.
2. Add the veggies in the pan and let them cook.
3. As soon as your veggies are cooked, add your left over rice.
4. Mix well and add all the spices and sauces. Mix again.
6. Place the leftover Rice Mixture on a lefover chapati, wrap it well and secure with a tooth pick.