Still thinking of what to make for lunch? What if we tell you that we have an easy, quick, healthy and tasty Rice recipe to solve your trouble? Know to make a tasty Indo-Mexican Rice recipe that will leave you wanting more.
1. First, wash, peel and chop all your vegetables.
2. Blanch your Carrots and Broccoli flower. Wondering what blanching is? Well, blanching is a cooking process wherein the food substance, usually a vegetable or fruit, is plunged into boiling water, removed after a brief, timed interval, and finally plunged into iced water or placed under cold running water (shocking or refreshing) to halt the cooking process.
3. Take a tbsp of oil and fry all your remaining veggies
4. Now add the wet ingredients: hot sauce, tomato ketchup or puree and hot sauce
5. Mix well. Add the left over rice and mix again.
6. Add salt and pepper
7. Take it off the flame, add as much cheese as you want to it and garnish with a coriander leaf. Please make note of the fact that, the more cheese you add the more bland it will be. If you want it spicy and cheesy, you will have to up the hot sauce and chili flakes level in your dish